Harvey Norman Graduates
Job no: 526378
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time, Contractor
Categories: Retail Sales
“My time with Harvey Norman as a Graduate has been an entirely unique experience. With an incredible amount of support, trust and coaching I have learnt more about this industry and the world of business in 12 months than I did in my entire time at University. I've learnt invaluable skills and knowledge and have been given an opportunity to further my career in the retail industry as a result of this program.” -Keeley, 2018 Graduate now a Proprietor in Training.
This opportunity is not for the average University Graduate. But who wants to be average?
About the Opportunity
This opportunity offers you more than just a career in management – Harvey Norman Graduates follow a supportive and structured path towards one day (if successful) becoming a business owner as a Proprietor of a Harvey Norman franchise+.
During your journey, you will be employed by leading retail franchised companies in different lines of business. Teamed up with the best people, you will learn from high-achieving individuals that pride themselves on developing successful new talent.
You will be engaged in real work, in store with a Proprietor learning the many facets of what owning a franchised business involves - Customer service, sales, business operations, supplier relationships, developing your leadership and management skills with the aim of giving you every opportunity to achieve success.
- Full time position with an attractive base salary of $50,000 + commission on sales + super (Uncapped earning potential)
- Training by the best in the business in structured learning environments and on the job.
- Immerse yourself in a highly successful culture of likeminded individuals.
- Opportunities to travel across the country and be exposed to multiple businesses.
- Ongoing networking and relationship building opportunities.
Are you eligible?
To qualify you must have
- Completed a degree within the last 3 years
- The right to work in Australia*
- The flexibility to travel and willingness to move locations within Australia
- The ability to commence full-time work in February 2021
- Work experience in a retail environment is an advantage but not essential
Rather than becoming just 'another employee', Harvey Norman's philosophy is to give you enough scope to take full advantage of your skills and capabilities. You will be encouraged to foster positive change, drive innovation and become a leader of tomorrow with an Australian icon.
Are you ready to start your journey?
Applications Close: 30th April 2020
+For more information about Harvey Norman Franchises in Australia click here
*You must be a Permanent Resident OR Citizen of Australia / New Zealand
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now