Job no: 526584
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
· Full Time Role
· Attractive commission based structures
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Domayne one of Australia's premium contemporary retailers. We are the best in the business when it comes to contemporary furniture, beddings, computer and electrical products. Whether furnishing a new home or re-inventing a current one we offer the best Australian made products in the most modern styles.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Cashier to join the Domayne Alexandria Furniture Store.
Our Cashiers have an understanding of life at home solutions and a desire to find the best outcome for our customers.
To be successful you must:
· Have a passion for retail
· Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
· Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
· Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
· Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Replenishing large volumes of stock
· Efficient cash handling and POS experience is desirable
· High interest in Visual Merchandising
· Experience resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
· Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Fantastic incentive based promotions
· Domayne is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now