Job no: 527335
Work type: Part Time, Fixed Term - Part Time
Location: Fortitude Valley
Categories: Retail Administration
· Fixed Term Part Time Contract - Initial 3 months - 22.5 hours
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Domayne Hire, one of Australia's premium contemporary Property Styling companies. We are the best in the business when it comes to contemporary furniture, beddings, computer and electrical products. Whether furnishing a brand new build or sprucing up a renovator, we offer the best Australian made products in the most modern styles.
We are seeking a driven and hard working Operations Assistant to join the team at our Northgate warehouse.
Our Operations Manager has over 20 years experience and is looking for someone to put on her team that has a good understanding of business operations including but not limited to invoicing, stock taking, logistics and warehousing.
To be successful you must:
· Have experience in an administrative/operational role.
· Be highly motivated and dedicated to successfully completing work to a high standard.
· Great communication skills.
What we require:
· Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
· Ability to multi task
· Great at problem solving
· Experience of resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
· Extensive diary managements skills
· The ability to organise and maintain the OHS standard of a workplace
· To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
· Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Competent computer skills with sound knowledge in Excel and Word
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
· Have the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Domayne is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A great work/life balance, offering all weekends off.
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now