Job no: 529196
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
· Full Time Sales Position
· Attractive base wage plus commission structures
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
We are the best in the business when it comes to contemporary furniture and bedding products.
We are seeking an experienced focused Salesperson to join the Bundall Furniture and Bedding team.
To be successful you must:
. Must be experienced in bedding and furniture sales
· Enjoy working in a team environment, be available for weekend work
What we require:
. A strong work ethic, reliable, energetic personality and a friendly attitude
· A high level of furniture and or bedding sales experience
· Going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service
What we offer:
. Attractive commission based structures, above the award rates of pay
· Domayne is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment
Please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now