Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 531808
Work type: Part Time, Fixed Term - Part Time
Location: Fortitude Valley
Categories: Retail Sales
This is a Fixed Term Part Time role for an initial 6 months with room to move to full time for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a social media strategy
- Executing the social media strategy and managing the social media channels.
- Managing the written and visual content for the company's social media sites.
- Reporting and measuring engagement across social media channels in order to assess the effectiveness and impact of our social media strategy.
- Support in the pre/post production of videos, Webinars and livestreams and output, where necessary.
- Co-ordinating the production and scheduling of social media and online content across our various platforms
To be successful in this role you need to show or have experience in:
- Marketing in a social media marketing environment.
- Creatively minded with an interest or experience in content creation, website design, photography and graphic design.
- Up-to-date knowledge with the best practices and trends on social media to identify opportunities.
- Photography and videography skills are desirable with a good eye for engaging content.
- Be able to work well as part of a diverse team in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for executing.
- Ability to influence and persuade various internal/external stakeholders
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A work life balance with weekends & public holidays off and two weeks Christmas leave.
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now