Property Styling Pack Up Team Member
Job no: 531841
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Location: Fortitude Valley
· Part Time Position - Fixed Term 3 months, with potential for permanent Full Time Position
· Opportunity to work with a great team of motivated individuals
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
We are seeking a motivated and driven Homewares & Manchester pack up team member to join the crew at our Northgate Warehouse.
Our warehouse is growing at a rapid pace and is needing an extra person to help our team pick and pack jobs for and after installations.
To be successful you must:
· Hold a valid drivers license.
· Have a strong drive to work efficiently and effectively in a team and on your own.
· Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
· Committed to following procedures to a high standard including workplace health and safety.
· Experience with Home wares or Manchester is preferred.
What we require:
· Current Drivers License is essential
· Good communication skills in both verbal and written
· To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
· Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
· Someone who can handle physical labour
· Effective, timely and accurate distribution of goods in and out of our warehouse, including loading of trucks
· A strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
· Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Domayne is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· 2 weeks close down over Christmas
· A flexible and positive work environment, with weekends and public holidays off.
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now