Warehouse Assistant / Driver Offsider
Job no: 534504
Work type: Full Time
Location: Fortitude Valley
· Full Time Hours available for the successful candidate
· Opportunity to work with a large & trusted brand and receive generous staff discounts on furniture, electrical, computer and bedding.
· Spend your weekends with your friends or family with this Monday - Friday job
Warehouse - We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused team member who will assist the Warehouse Manager to keep the Warehouse in order, product selections, dispatching & returning stock, wrapping stock etc.
Driver/offsider - Position will be working with the delivery removals team on the trucks, installing and packing up stock with our clients. Not your typical removalist job, as we distinctively work with display home furniture, not clients own stock.
Our Stock hand's have a good understanding of the dispatching and receiving of orders, and liaising with customers providing
exceptional customer service.
To be successful you must:
- Physically fit as the job is labour intensive and requires strength and long Gevity, especially on hot summer days
- Enjoy being a team player, and working in teams.
- Positive person with a sense of humour is ideal
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Highly organised and possess great time management skills
- Attention to detail or paperwork requirements
- Comittment to a safe workplace and OH&S practices
- Willingness to learn & a can do attitude
- Motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application to join our team!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now