If your after a removalist job that offers you your weekends back so you can spend them with your family and friends, then this is the job for you!
We are an award winning, property staging company looking for experienced deliver drivers. We are seeking an enthusiastic customer focused MR Driver to join the furniture Install & Pack Up Team at our Northgate Warehouse. We are expanding our team from 6 to 9, and have 3 lucky positions available.
We offer Monday to Friday, 7am starts to 3-5pm finishes. No weekend work required.
We work with the same clients every week, so you get to be a part of a team that knows and respects each other.
The job is very physical, often we move 2 houses per day, so you must enjoy physical work, even in hot weather, and we do require you to physically fit. We style homes that are coming up for sale, 2 bedroom units, through to 5 bedroom mansions, you get something different every day to keep it interesting.
The applicant we are looking for must have a good attitude to life, be a positive human being, with time management skills, and able to talk to customers.
You must hold a MR licence or at minimum an open manual car license for our smallest truck or vans.
Removals experience is highly desirable, and will be seen favourably for the position.
To be successful you must:
· Hold a valid MR drivers license
· Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
· Enjoy working in a team environment
· Committed to following procedures to a high standard
What we require:
· Current MR drivers license is essential
· Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
· To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
· Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
· Experience in furniture delivery, checking delivery sheets & following our install & pack up procedures
· Effective, timely and accurate distribution of goods in and out of our warehouse, including loading of trucks
· A strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
· Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity, then please submit your application for consideration.