Job no: 536691
Work type: Full Time
Location: Fortitude Valley
· Full time position
· Initial 3 month contract with performance review to a full time, permanent position
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
· Work/life balance with Monday - Friday hours
Discover a great place to work at Domayne Hire one of Australia's premium contemporary brands.
When styling a house for sale, we can offer the best product lines in the most modern styles and are in the business of supporting Property Stylists within the industry.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Property Stylist to join the Domayne Hire QLD team, located in Northgate.
You will be responsible for liaising with our external stylists, Coordinating between warehouse staff and our logistics manager, preparing selections of furniture and accessories from our homewares and working with our team of 25 staff to make sure all of our external stylists can complete their jobs at the highest level.
To be successful you must:
· Have a minimum of 2 years experience Property Styling and/or Visual Merchandising.
· Relevant qualifications and/or a portfolio of your work.
· Be someone who is quick at learning new systems.
· Great at multi tasking and time management.
· Be a highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills.
· Enjoy working in a team environment as well as on your own.
· High knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Paint & Outlook.
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Attractive commission based structures for the right candidate
· Domayne is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now