HR People & Culture Manager
Job no: 537297
Work type: Full Time
Location: Fortitude Valley
A new and exciting role has emerged, for someone to inspire and lead from the front and make a cultural difference within a fast passed, growing retail environment. The Domayne Property and Styling Team is seeking a motivated and inspired People & Culture Manager to join their Team located in Fortitude Valley.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the interface between employees and Director / Senior Leaders
- Training processes (allocate appropriate staff member to train and ensure procedure followed)
- Manage recruitment, pay rates, contracts, wages, grievance etc.
- Management of staff inductions and build new onboarding procedures to establish new employees
- Have a core understanding of the business values and what we stand for.
- Team culture and identity initiatives (proactive, regular and enduring) & Morale.
- Contribute to short, medium and long term business planning in consultation with Director Manage breaches of employee contract, grievances and disciplinary measures
- Manage Staff performance meetings
- Certain financial delegations
- Assisting the Director in arranging and delivering State of Nation quarterly meetings
- Supervising staff and liaising with managers to ensure time compliance, daily check completed and submitted
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Ensure proper conduct of team members in their job roles, legal and time compliance
- Attrition. Supporting employees to leave the company effectively
- Supporting the CEO on focusing on leadership, vision, and direction
To be successful:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills including strong assessment and judgement skills and the ability to think outside the square.
- A passion for and experience in developing capability development programs.
- Broad HR generalist experience, with a well-rounded background in people strategy; engagement; culture; organisational development; resourcing and workforce planning; reporting, systems and analytics; job design, analysis and role evaluation and work, health and safety.
- A practical application of workplace relations, specifically award interpretation and the development and management of industrial relations.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering key people programs of work.
- Ability to deal with multiple and conflicting priorities with ease.
- A degree or tertiary qualification in HR or a related field or completion of at least a certificate level qualification in a related field and considerable relevant work experience or considerable experience together with ongoing professional development.
What we offer:
- Domayne is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- A positive and supportive work environment
- Generous staff discounts
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now