Logistics Coordinator/ Truck Team Leader
Job no: 537655
Work type: Full Time
Location: Fortitude Valley
Categories: Retail Administration
We are an award-winning furniture supplier that services property stylists in staging the most prestige houses throughout Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Toowoomba.
Melinda, the Proprietor, created the idea of this company in June 2016 and has grown in 25 staff and over 900 jobs per year.
We are the sister company to Harvey Norman, so you know you are joining a large organisation with a trusted name and long-term career progression opportunities.
About the Role
As our Logistics Coordinator/ Truck Team Leader, you will be an integral part of our logistics team and will be responsible for the everyday distribution, customer service and training of our removals team. To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a management or operations position
- Experience in furniture removals or logistics
- An MR license is advantageous
- A high level of time management
- Successfully demonstrated strong delegation skills in a previous role
- Experience in customer service/retail
- Physically fit
We are seeking someone who is looking to upskill within the transport and logistics industry. To coordinate our removals team alongside our Logistics Manager so the team is trained and confident in our processes and workplace health and safety procedures. You will need to be a fast learner and adaptable as well as structured and reliable to be competent in this role.
What is on Offer
- $55,000 - $65,000
- Monday to Friday - Permanent 40+ hours for the right person
- Weekends, public holidays and 2 weeks off over Christmas.
- Companywide discounts at Harvey Norman, Joyce Mayne and Domayne.
- Opportunity to be funded for further education
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now