Junior Admin Assistant
Job no: 537657
Work type: Part Time
Location: Fortitude Valley
Categories: Retail Administration
We are an award-winning furniture supplier that services property stylists in staging the most prestige houses throughout Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Toowoomba.
Melinda, the Proprietor, created the idea of this company in June 2016 and has grown in 25 staff and over 900 jobs per year.
We are the sister company to Harvey Norman, so you know you are joining a large organisation with a trusted name and long-term career progression opportunities.
As our Junior Admin Assistant, you will be an integral part of the day to day running of the office. You will be responsible for maintaining the everyday upkeep in the office and being of assistance to the administration team.
To be considered for this position you will need to have;
- Completed grade 10
- Professional phone manner and effective note taking
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients, insuring they abide by OH&S and COVID safety standards.
- Answering all incoming phone calls and directing them to the correct departments.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the office.
- Replenishing all stationery and day to day supplies.
We are seeking someone who is looking to gain experience in the world of administration while studying a Certificate 3 in Business Admin, funded by the company. This is an entry level position with room to progress into different avenues within the company.
What's on Offer:
- Above award rates, pay negotiable depending on experience
- Monday – Friday - Permanent part time position working to progress to full time
- Weekends, public holidays and 2 weeks off over Christmas.
- Companywide discounts at Harvey Norman, Joyce Mayne and Domayne.
- Opportunity to be funded for further education
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now