Administration and Logistics Coordinator
Job no: 541534
Work type: Full Time
Location: Fortitude Valley
Categories: Retail Administration
- Exclusive & limited opportunity to join our team in this role. This is a highly sought after role and hasn’t been available for over 4 years.
- Part of a large corporate group with incredible support.
- Provide security with long term career options available for the successful applicant
- Reliable company that has not closed at any time due to covid restrictions & have ongoing management support to help deal with the ongoing pressures of our current environment
- Training provided for the successful applicant.
- Local Brisbane based company, in Northgate
- Immediate start
- Lifestyle roster: 5 days a week, Monday to Friday
Skills & Experience:
We are seeking a reliable, confident & enthusiastic Administrator / Logistics Coordinator to come on board & join our team.
This position requires a dynamic person who can be a positive impact to our team, working closely with our valuable clients & our valued logistics staff.
We are wanting a fun, positive individual that can contribute to our team & culture.
This is not purely an office bound role and can involve anything from writing cheques to marking off trucks.
The ideal applicant would have had experience and understanding of the Transport, Freight/Logistics industry, with excellent communication skills & customer service with a great phone manner.
Accurate data entry with moderate to advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word and Outlook), an understanding of google drive, the ability to learn from others and autonomously from a manual is part of this role.
We are looking for an investigative personality with a keen eye for detail to ensure stock movements and data/codes are recorded correctly.
To be successful, you MUST be able to work well within a team, handle a little pressure, confidently deal directly with customers & internally in a professional, mature & friendly manner.
This role requires you to be reliable, meaning that you are here when you are rostered on or communicate promptly when you are sick or running late. We are looking for someone who is accepting of constant changes throughout their day and takes on the challenge of making it all work seamlessly.
KEY DUTIES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ARE:
- Coordinating the daily truck scheduling for 6 vehicles.
- Processing payments, including finance.
- Scheduling new jobs with clients.
- Liaising with operational staff to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Managing freight bookings and time slot requests.
- Entering and filing daily paperwork.
- Possibility of additional hours and some weekend work when required.
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now